Innovation for Results:
The Tools And Techniques Of Creative Problem Solving
Teaches participants a proven process for making creativity and innovation happen by both creating opportunities and solving problems rapidly and effectively. The Creative process is an innovation-producing methodology that is a great way to focus groups on producing innovative results on demand.
A highly interactive program that provides participants with a range of creative problem solving, creativity and innovation tools and techniques, plus a framework in which to apply the skills that eliminates frustration and wheel-spinning. This innovation training program is particularly appropriate for anyone in the organization who needs to identify problems, generate ideas, or participate in implementing plans of action. Individuals in this program accomplish real work by applying their new innovation tools and techniques on real personal or organizational challenges, which result in a positive return on investment from innovation efforts. Past participants have focused on creating breakthrough products, enhancing productivity, improving the manufacturing line, strategic planning and much more, with significant gains in team effectiveness and efficiency, not to mention millions of dollars in savings.
- 1–3 Days
- Group Size:
- Up to 24
Want more? Contact us… we don't bite!
- Provides creative thinking and innovation tools and techniques for generating and evaluating ideas
- Effective ways to solve organizational innovation problems efficiently.
- Enables individuals, groups and teams to share a common language and process for creative problem solving
- Drastically reduces the time required for implementing innovative solutions
- Provides the root cause analysis skills to fully understand challenges to yield creative solutions to complex issues.
- Marshals the power of the innovation team to find innovative solutions quickly
- Fosters a culture of innovation throughout the organization
- Creates more productive and effective meetings