Leading Innovation Sessions: How To Facilitate Ideation and Creative Problem Solving
Creates a cadre of expert facilitators who can lead idea generation and problem solving sessions in your organization. Participants leave with the individual skills necessary to create innovative solutions and creative results with a group.
This facilitation training program is designed to dramatically increase an organization‘s ability to create ongoing breakthroughs and confront problems creatively. Participants are handpicked leaders who are familiar with the basics of the creative process, innovative thinking and problem solving. Over multiple days, participants are trained in facilitation skills and then lead live Creative Problem Solving sessions that address their organizational challenges. They also receive personal coaching and feedback on their facilitation skills and areas of development. A range of tools and techniques are provided, along with a process to use when running group meetings to make them more effective and efficient. At program‘s end, participants master the creative process to such a degree that they can lead others through it successfully. As a result, organizations gain full–time access to in–house creative problem solving facilitators and leaders. ”Graduates“ of this program have gone on to lead creative problem solving sessions that have resulted in millions of dollars in financial gain for their organizations.
- 3–5 days plus follow–up days 3 and 6 months after the program
- Group Size:
- 7 to 21 (trainer–to–participant ratio held at 1 to 7)
Want more? Contact us… we don't bite!
- In–house experts who can quickly find new ideas, innovative solutions, cost reduction suggestions, and growth initiatives.
- Company gains facilitators who are comfortable leading groups through the creative process
- On–site champions of innovation and creative thinking.
- More productive and effective meetings
- Enhanced process–consulting skills, enabling individuals to work with clients to uncover key goals and underlying challenges for organizational breakthroughs
- Improved creative problem solving abilities.
- Leadership, teaching, presentation and listening skills sharpened
- Faster and more effective decision–making
- Delivers direct impact to the organization by teaching people to create innovative solutions with everyday and/or significant workplace challenges