How you can create growth from anywhere in the organization
An intense course designed to create a culture of innovation by enabling everyone to take a leadership role in the organization. The course provides an innovation leadership model, tools, techniques, and the coaching necessary to make it happen. Participants work on real issues so they emerge with organizational solutions that create immediate value.
Leadership of innovation is not a right that comes with a title or an elevated station within the company. It is the responsibility of every person in the organization. Successful companies create an innovation culture that holds every employee accountable for leadership and value growth. This program develops a climate that shows people how to take the lead from anywhere in the organization to forward the organizational vision and purpose. Participants emerge with strengthened leadership behaviors that drive innovation, the ability to create more productive relationships, and to call forth personal creativity on demand (as detailed in the book, More Lightning, Less Thunder). Attendees positively impact the organization by working on real organizational challenges and methodologies for their implementation. As a result, ideas are brought forward and put into actions that realize more financial gain than the cost of the program. It literally pays for itself. Participants leave the course as more effective leaders with a personal plan for continued growth.
- 2-1/2 days
- Group Size:
- Up to 24
Want more? Contact us… we don't bite!
- Leaders who create and sustain a common focus where everyone is working towards innovation
- Innovation aligned with the organizations purpose and vision, rather than just ad hoc innovation and/or anarchy
- An inclusive culture where leadership is encouraged from everyone
- Open and productive discussion and debate
- Ability to manage change in a fast–paced environment
- Ability to lead the group to succeed in cooperation with other teams in the organization while avoiding us-against-them inefficiencies
- Improved leadership, presentation and listening skills
- Cultivation of balanced risk–taking behaviors