POWER-UP INNOVATION ~ Free Webinar
Innovation: by any means necessary!
Making the Business case FOR PERSONAL Creativity & organization-wide INNOVATION Improvement efforts
MARCH 23rd, 12:00 – 1:00PM EDT (New York Time)
BE AN INNOVATION catalyst
Anyone wanting to live inside of a culture that is highly curious, unstoppably inventive and totally committed to making a difference for the triple bottom line.
Not sure you can make it? Register anyway and you'll get the recording.
»Request more info.
MASTER THE LANGUAGE OF INNOVATION!
When it comes to making the business case for innovation, it's important to understand what benefits are meaningful for those you're pitching to. Meaningful benefits vary tremendously from person to person, but they exist for everyone.
There are subtle and effective strategies you can use to keep your organization on the path of constantly improving innovation capacity.
Join Bob Eckert and Natalie Jenkins of New & Improved for this very frank, 60-minute, make-the-world-better session. You'll pick up practical tips you can begin using immediately to help grow your organization's "Innovation Intelligence."
This webinar is for anyone that wants to explore:
• The interaction between personal creative fulfillment and institutional innovation culture.
• How to make the business case for innovation efforts at every level of the enterprise.
• Making work more engaging, fun and fulfilling.
• Eliminating barriers to progress.
AS AN ATTENDEE IN THIS "POWER-UP INNOVATION" WEBINAR YOU WILL:
1. Learn what works (and what does not) when promoting a more creative culture
2. Strengthen your ability to make the business case for innovation
3. Improve your ability to drive innovative results
4. Avoid the most common well-intentioned mistakes of those passionate about innovation culture
This Power-Up Innovation FREE WEBINAR is Co-Sponsored by:
The Creative Education Foundation's (CEF) vision is to unlock the creative genius in everyone. The CEF's primary training program is the Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI), a five-day conference, that welcomes people from all industries to learn deliberate creativity, the tools of innovation, and change leadership.
REGISTER TODAY. SPACE IS LIMITED. YOUR FUTURE ISN'T.